Friday, September 2, 2011

Chelsey's Wedding December 4th, 2010

I know this post is a little late, back in December I didn't have a blog yet. I'm just starting to get the hang of this blogging stuff :).
This is my neice and 2 nephews, Breanna, Cole & Konner(in the back).

My sister Chelsey.
Chels and her new husband Dale.
My neices Sierra & Breanna.
Mr & Mrs Condie
Me & Chels
The family getting their pics taken after the ceremony.

Bre and her friend Ryan.

Awww :)
Chels getting her picture taken.
Me and my nephew Konner.
Dale and his band singing.
My brother Corby and his wife Jamie.
Me, Corb & his son Caleb.
Corb & Caleb
Konner & Mom dancing.

My nephew Cameron.
My niece Sierra, singing at the reception.

Chels & Dale watching Sierra sing.
Dancing at the reception.
Chels singing a song to Dale.
Dale singing to Chels.
Chels while Dale is singing to her.


Mom & Roy
BreJo & Me
One of the songs Dale sings with his band.

No comments:

Post a Comment