Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lake Powell July 2011

Here we are at my favorite place to be, Lake Powell! We love this place! We look forward to it every year. We're hoping that we'll be able to make it next summer also. Now that we live only 4 hours away, instead of 8, it should be a little easier to make it work :). Well, there are a lot of picture in this post so enjoy!

Here's Jake, Zach's older brother, on the ski.
















Zach on the ski. Can't you tell with his long hair?
Zach on the ski.
Juls, Jake's wife, & Sadie, Zach's little sister.
Luke, Zach's little brother.
Tanner, Zach's cousin.
Wyatt, Zach's cousin.
Dash, Zach's only nephew (so far).
Betsy, Zach's little sister, and her son, Dash.
Sade.
Zach and Paige, Zach's cousin.
Zach, Paige, & Sade. lol
Bets & Dash.
Ashley, Zach's cousin & me.
Just chillin' at the beach.
Yum Sandwiches.
Sade, Ash, Bets and then I'm on the back.

There I am!
Dash with his daddy Brock, Betsy's husband.
Going . . .
. . . going . . .
. . . gone! lol
Sade, Isaac (Zach's little brother), Bets, & Ash on the back.

Wyatt, lol!
Brent took us all out to Antelope Marina for ice cream cones! We are standing just outside the marina in a small area that allows you stand up in a few feet of water. I think it's made for little kids but we enjoy it too :).
Brock is on the tube, can you find Paige & Wyatt?
I just thought this was a pretty picture. Thank you Betsy for finding Magic Mode on my camera! Love it!
Paige, Brock, Wyatt & Jake on the back.
ha ha, look at Wyatt's face
I think we just lost Paige & Jake.
Brock & Jake trying to submerge the tube.
Tanner wakeboarding. Isn't that sweet picture?! I love it!
Luke wakeboarding. Pictures at sunset are the best!
Luke on the wakeboard.
Tanner
Papa Martineau (Zach's grandfather), and Dash. This is the guy that makes our trips to Lake Powell possible. Thanks for all that you do Papa!
Ike & Dash
Zach & Jake. lol!
Paige, Ash, & Maegen (Zach's aunt).
Brock, Bets, & Juls.
Bets & Juls
Jake, I think we was singing I'm king of the world or something. Ha ha, so funny!
This is me trying out the new settings on my camera. These are Paige's flipflops, I just thought it was a fun picture.
Can you guess who they are?! It's me and Zach!
It's the Martineau boys! Jake, Zach & Brent.
Pretty Lake Powell
Sade & Ike. LOL!
In this pic we have Ike, Bets, Ash, & Luke with Wyatt & Paige down below(they did not want to be there, lol).
So, I'm sure you're wondering why these pictures are sideways. I don't have a clue why. I uploaded them 3 different times trying to figure out why they wouldn't upload correctly but nothing was working so here you go :).
Zach & Sade
Ike
Luke
Brent & Wyatt
Jake, Zach & Sade
Me, just chillin' on the front of the boat :).

Zach and I enjoying the slow ride through the canyon.
Found a cove to stop and swim.
Luke diving off of the boat, with Wyatt behind him.
Tanner & Zach.
Ike, lol!
Ike's cool hair!
Dash's big mouth, lol.
Ike & Jake.

Dash in sketch mode.
This setting is called fisheye.
Lol, Juls trying to keep cool.
We just lost Brock.
Zach taunting Brent
More taunting, lol!

Ha ha, looks like it was a good one!
Zach & Brock submerging the tube
The crew at the Sand Dunes (minus Luke & Tanner)
The view from the Dunes
Me & my honey
Me & Zachary
Jake & Zach, I feel like we should have theme music playing, lol.

Running down the dunes.
Tanner & Luke, late to the party, lol.
Paige's Princess dress made of sand :).
Sadie with her sand version of Zach, ha ha! That's awesome Sade!
Jake playing in the dirt as usual :).
Luke trying to keep the tube afloat while Brock's trying to sink it, lol!
It's time for our favorite part of the trip, "the Big Boy tube ride!" We have Zach, Brock & Jake.
Zach, Brock, Jake & Luke on the back.
This picture is awesome!
Each time you notice that they've switched spots is because they keep getting dumped off the tube, lol.
Ha ha, more taunting, I don't think he'll ever learn :).
Ha ha ha! After the Big Boy tube ride. Look at em! lol!
Zach floating on water, lol! Where'd the tube go?!
Lake Powell
Me
More pretty Lake Powell pics.
Luke, being a teenager, lol j/k Luke!

Luke skiing.
Another camera setting. I can't remember what this one is called.
Zach skiing.
Love it!
Luke, Ike & Zach
Sade, Luke, Ike & Zach at the sand dunes.

My attempt at a panoramic picture, at the sand dunes.
lol!
Ike, running down the dunes.
Ha ha ha! He was doing flips down the dunes but he got tired on the way down.
Sade with more of her sand art.
It's a happy sunshine!
Sade on the wakeboard.
Sade
Can you see the dunes in the background?
Luke wakeboarding
Luke again. He wasn't really crashing that much but those justmade for better pictures :).
Me, doing what I always do, getting scared and letting go :) lol.
Sade skiing of into the sunset, lol.
Sade on the ski.
Sade
Luke. This picture is awesome!

Ike on the kneeboard.
Here we are trying to copy Bets & Brock's idea. Lol, we've still got some work to do.
Now we've got the hang of it!
This was Sadie's idea. Awesome! Makes me miss my long hair.
Our first underwater pic at Lake Powell.
Zach doing the fish dive, lol.
Zach doing a front flip.
lol, not sure what's happening here.
Sade on the ski.

Luke on the ski.
Me :)
Zach on the wakeboard, without a tower.
Just the begining of the big boy tube ride. Don't mind my annoying laugh, lol.



Here's a still frame from the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment